Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well Now.

I guess i am the only one updating my blog regularly. lets see who's not, that would be Nikki, Penne, and Angelia. Rona does a ok job updating her's but i am the WINNER. oh, you didn't know there was a competition? to bad, i'm the winner. lol
ok so really i'm not that bored that i have to dream up competitions, but dang those girls need to update their blogs more. i know they aren't that boring, lol.


You know i'm hating all the sad news in the papers these days. the young man from Fronha that got killed in a auto accident. and his cousin is now gonna face charges. i know it's the law, but that poor boy is gonna have to live with that for along, long time. i feel soooo bad for him. he was doing what alot of others of us have done and never have had to pay the price he will have to pay. I Pray for peace for all the families involved.

and call me crazy, but i feel bad for the teen from jackson who shot the other young boy. he is soooo young and now he will have to pay 30 years for something he did as a young boy and knew better, but doesn't really know the conequenses, kwim. don't get me wrong i think he should get some jail time, but 30 years is a bit much. i wish Morley Swingle would go after the REPEAT dui drivers the way he goes after a 16yo boy who was on drugs at the time of his crime. i'm sure we all know someone who has had REPEAT dui and are still driving. i know i do. and i think they should be in jail. get them there before another accicent happens. and these are GROWN people that have done it OVER and OVER and OVER. i'm not talking about the ones who have done it once. yes that is not a good thing, but we all make poor judgements BUT hopefully we learn from our mistakes and don't do it again. boy i really need to get off my soap box. i'm sure i made no sense.

i need a me day again. i've been taking those alot lately. lol

have a great day.

2 comments:

Penne said...

I updated my blog today! Besides, it is hard to update a blog when you have no access to the internet! *where is a tongue-sticking out smilie when ya need one*

Unknown said...

I HAVE NO SYMPOTHY FOR JOHNNIE MCCLARD. DID YOU KNOW HE BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF NICK WHEN THEY WERE IN KINDERGARTEN. HE DID IT ON THE BUS. THE BUS DRIVER CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE (JOHNNIE) WAS A BAD KID. I DO FEEL FOR CHRIS' FAMILY. THEY WERE SO SAD TODAY. I FELT FOR THEM. POOR JAKES FAMILY. I FEEL FOR ALL OF THEM. I THINK IT WAS JUST ABOUT ONE OF THE SADDEST DAYS I HAVE HAD IN A VERY LONG TIME. THE KIDS WERE SOOOO SAD...