Friday, November 16, 2007

Charm Bracelet Swap!

Ok, here goes. I copied and pasted this from 2peas, since they have done this a couple times now, i figured they knew what they were talking about!


Charms Size – No larger than 1.5 inches

Each person’s charms they make/buy should all be alike (look the same).

No paper charms that would tear easily, unless they are laminated or reinforced and protected.

Charm must be attached with a lobster claw clasp or spring clasp.

Bag each charm individually

I will hold sign ups until Friday November 23rd at 5pm. That will give us 2 weeks to get our charms done.

We will exchange our charms at the December 7th Crop at Stamps and Scrapbooks at 9pm, or sooner in the evening if everyone is done, and there! if you can not be there you must make arrangements to get the charms to me by the 7th. if you do not, you will be excluded from the swap. sorry, but it is to busy of a time to try and get everyone their charms after the meeting!

Please email me or leave me a comment if you want to participate.

also let me know if i have left anything out.

ok, get your thinking cap on girls!!!

3 comments:

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Count me in! Also Ashtyn too, I know she will want to participate. I need 2 get the clasps before I forget. Will you let us know how many to make up? also, FYI I made a new post on my blog , so you cannot call me "boring" anymore :) Talk 2 ya soon, maybe I will see you over the weekend! Angelia

Penne said...

sign me up...I think

Penne said...

My friend Darlene would like to sign up also. She is a very crafty person. :)