Friday, November 2, 2007

Tonights The Night..............

that's the title to one of my fav Rod Stewart songs. i need to dig my cd's out (heck maybe some of my cassettes! lol) and listen to them. I love his voice and that twang only Rod Baby has. see that is something you might not know about me, i totally LOVE Rod Stewart. goes way back to jr high days and living in California. awhhh the good life, lol.

oh yeah, tonight is the night for Stamps and Scrapbooks Crop (see, i think i have ADD, i get so off topic!). ARE YOU GOING???? Please come. i love seeing all my scrappin' friends, even if i don't get alot done, i love to socialize!!!!! I think i will wear my pj's tonight. i'm feeling a little loungey, and my pj pants fit, unlike my jeans. uuuggghhh. i must go buy some new jeans. i think someone came into my house over the summer and shrank all my jeans. my shirts are even getting a little little. i sure wish they would stop doing that.

Tomorrow culvers has VIP day and families get to go and eat! yeah Markie has to work from 12-3. she doesn't want me going when she works, but uh, yeah that is when I WANT to go.

My cousin is also coming down from troy and we are going to go to the mall tomorrow afternoon. Her daughter is younger, maybe 6-7th grade ( i can't remember, isn't that awful!). anyway, it will be fun!!! so i am looking forward to my laid back weekend. i love them the best! Mark will be going to deer camp next weekend. they go somewhere up northwest of st louis. he always has a good time, and so do we!!! and next weekend is Small Town Girls Retreat so i am really looking forward to next weekend!!!!

3 comments:

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Ha! I beat Penne to the 1st post! na-na-na-na-na-naaa! :P I signed up for the crop tonight going to be bringing Ashtyn. KK is going to grandma's. I may be alittle late so save me a seat! Talk 2 ya tonight! Angelia

Penne said...

Rod Stewart? Seriously?
ok...I can't for next weekend and the STG retreat! I have zero patience. Maybe I should ask for some of that for Christmas.
L8R!
P

Penne said...

Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!!