Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday!

good tuesday morning or evening, whatever it is! i wish it was friday, lol. sell it looks really pretty out there, but i bet it is cold! amanda is having some kind of makeup party tonight, so i guess i will go to that. sounds fun. markie did not go to school today. her glands are sooooo swollen and she found another knot in her neck. i don't know what to do with her. i have a call into the doctor, i wish they would call me back.

My friend Therese and her husband Jared will be on kfvs at 5 tonight with their daughter they adopted from guatemala. i can't wait to see it! Grace is such a cutie and VERY smart. she loves to walk and explore things. i have only gotten to see her a couple of times, and it's about time i see her again! Therese and Jared are such good parents. what a cool christmas they will have this year!

so are you going to the crop friday night? i guess i am, gotta get my gifts done! i am almost done with all my gifts. i can't believe it! we did not get the tree up last night and won't tonight. guess it will have to wait til tomorrow night. markie has to work thursday. she isn't getting as many hours. not sure why. she's not going to like that come payday!!!

well guess my lunch is over. see ya later!!!

1 comment:

Penne said...

So what's the plan with the charm swap? I have a cute idea...I think...LOL How many have signed up? I will be at the crop on Friday night. I have lots to work on...did I mention that I ordered four cartridges from that cricut sale thingie? holy moly am I broke...but happy!