Monday, November 26, 2007

I will not lie

I forgot to do my own challenge. what a dork. but i will get it done tonight. markie wants to put up the tree and we will probally do that, but i will get my page done! so if you don't have yours done either, you have one more day! see how easy this is. and i did not take very many thanksgiving pictures. my bad. i will have to work with what i got. that whole toe hurting thing got in the way. i have hit it a couple m ore times this weekend, so it still hurts, but not that pounding, i think i'm gonna die pain. i will be back.

back for a minute. so we can no longer check our hotmail or yahoo mail at work. i hate that!! so if you need me during the day you will have to call me on my cell (i answer it!) or post me a message here.

had a quite weekend. saturday went to walmart real early and got some groceries. i have been craving lagasna since angelia said something about it on her blog so i made it for supper. our friend and his daughter came up. i hadn't seen sydney in soooooo long! she is getting quite big! and talks and talks and talks! she had a blast playing with chloe and vice versa. tims wife billie stayed home and got some things done. i remember those days!!!! lol we had a good time, played some cards, you know like old people do, lol.

i had to clean my table off so all my scrapbook stuff is unorganized yet again. well pretty much my whole house! but we will put the christmas tree up tonight anyway, lol. i hate getting it all out and putting it all up but i love the way it looks wehn it is all pretty! so it shall be done. markie says she is helping this year, well i hope so! mark is off again today. what a slug. he takes so much time off during deer season. what a jerk. be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I FIGURED YOUR EMAIL DAYS AT WORK, WERE NUMBERED. YOUR TOE WILL PROB TKE AWHILE TO HEAL. BROKEN TOES HURT.HEY, WHEN YOU GET DONE, WITH YOUR TREE, COME ON DOWN, AND PUT MINE UP. THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE. HA HA .....