Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Challenge!!!!

lol. well mark is home from going who knows how many miles to go deer hunting. he got home yesterday afternoon and by dark he had a deer. so why did he spend all that money, he could of just stayed home. oh wait, then he wouldn't of left and i wouldn't of got to spend all that glorious time to my self!!!! lol you know i try and compare his hunting to something i do. i guess scrapbooking is close. or shopping. wait, are those one in the same? lol seems like all i have been doing lately is shopping and not doing any pages! lol. but i have decided i MUST start doing my pages. for me. and use up all this stuff i have been hoarding.

soooooo on that note, i think i will start a weekly challenge. i thought i would start it Sunday, that would be a new week, but no. we will start NOW. when i say we, i mean YOU and ME, ok? so since this is a short week, lets start with something easy and doable in 3 and a half days. Lets say a one page lay out and it will be due Saturday at midnight. oh ok, i'm not picky about time, but the next challenge will begin on Sunday.

ok, now i guess we should have details as how this will work. let me see what i can pull outta my hat.

here goes---


*A new challenge will be posted every Sunday, no later than Monday, on my blog. i will title it week of _________ challenge, that way you don't have to read all my other entries!

*This round of challenges will end at the end of December. we will play it by ear and decide in January if we want to continue.

*at the end of December everyone who has kept up with the challenges will receive a goodie bag from me! now we are all adults and i will take your word that you have kept up or not.

*the only thing you have to do to join in on the fun is let me know either by email or post me a reply. if you don't you can still play along, but there will be no prize at the end of the journey!

am i forgetting something??? let me know!

6 comments:

Penne said...

Are you sure you wanna start this before Christmas? I want to participate, but I have so much to do for Christmas gifts that I am not sure I will have time. Maybe you should do this again after the holidays.

Cynde said...

YES! it will be simple. not much time involved. PLUS this will be a destresser. no more excuses missy.

Penne said...

I don't know about you, but an entire layout is more time consuming for me then for you. I can't even see my desk! I may work on that tonight.

Anonymous said...

I'm in, sounds like fun, and I could definately use the motivation!
Stormy

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

WHOO HOO! I just finished a L/O about an hour ago that I put on the RP blog. (that counts right????) I actually posted it on the Small Town Girls Blog too...by accident....I was meaning to put it on mine (don't know what I did) anyway theres my PROOF that I actually got something done! I PROMISE I will post on my blog tomorrow! I have yet to get those Christmas projects done or even started yet! I planned on making alot this year too. (saw Stormy posted & it makes me want some of her cake!yum!! I could use some salad too!) Talk 2 everyone soon! Angelia

Anonymous said...

Well, I got a very simple LO done tonight, but it's better than nothing, right? Do I need to e-mail you a pic of it or anything?