Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Almost Done!!!

Yes that is right, me, Cynthia Kay Sharrock is almost done with my Christmas shopping!!!! this has never happen in the last 17 years as a wife and mother, that i have been done with Christmas shopping this early!! i am loving it. AND i shopped all weekend long. 3 days. every day. and i got things done around my house too. not big things, but washing some stuff, sweeping, vaccuming. YEAH for me! i am sooooo happy to be off that medicine. it really drug me down.

so friday me and my friend Debbie and her daughter Krista went out to eat at one of my fav's Applebee's. yummy! then we went to Simply A Dollar. i love that store. i had just been the night before, but i had to go back. i spent $144.00!!! OMG! i did buy this metal containers for the wedding for 5 bucks and bought 6 packages. these are those things that we also use for our scrapbook storage, lilke target had in there $$ spot but theirs had magnets on them. anyway, you get 24 for 5 bucks and they are made by wilton. i also got some hard heart candy (wilton again) that we will put in the containers. sooo cool. soooo cheap. and i also got 4, yes 4 idea's for classes. did i say i love that place. well i do!!!!! i also got 40 small wire candle holders for decorations for the wedding. Amanda is so confused as to what we are decorating with. she must trust me, it will be ok!!!! lol. i keep telling her if i buy something she doesn't like to just tell me. i think she is afraid too!!! lol

so then we went to petco cause miss priss (as in princess) had a spa day. she got her hair cut (really short, she had knots and was so uneven) her teeth brushed, her butt done (that gross stuff), her nails cut, ya know a puppy spa day!!!! lol me and debbie saw that they were gonna have a fashion show the next day, so we signed chloe and zoie up for it! i will post pictures when i get them from amanda, me and debbie both forgot our camera's. lol. they were so cute!!! after the fashion show we went to hobby lobby and scored some 80% off stuff. then i bought some other stuff that is now on sale. sooo off to hob lob at lunch to return some stuff. only 6 bucks, but 6 bucks is 6 bucks! oh forgot we went to kohl's to and got some cool new christmas stuff!! yeah! i can not wait to decorate! to bad i have to work friday!

yesterday me, my mom and markie went shopping. Markie scored most of her christmas yesterday. she got a camera and that pretty much is it from me. when you like expensive things, that's what happens!!! lol and boy does markie like the expensive stuff.

so i still have some for amanda and neil and the parents. and i'm pretty sure i know what i'm getting them. yeah!!!!

sooooo how was your weekend?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND. WE DID HAVE LOTS OF FUN. ZOIE IS WILLLLLDDDD TODAY. HER AND MACY HAVE BEEN GOING NUTS. GOT TO SHOP AGAIN SOON. REALLY ENJOYED IT.