Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rainy, Rainy Tuesday

and i have to work, so it's a good thing.

mark called and said they are on their way home from deer camp. they didn't get a deer. dang. i was thinking they should stay til they got one! lol

i have my photography class tonight. i'm excited about it. he said we'll be talking about flash and more about better pictures. i can't wait. i really want to take a photoshop class too. not sure when i will be able to do that with the wedding stuff. speaking of wedding, lol, it is expensive!!!! even with me doing a lot of it! but sfmc is doin this thing where if you give them a name, addy, and ph number of a RN, CRNA, OT, PT, Pharmacist they will give you 25 bucks! so my cousin gave me several of her coworkers and people she knows. all that money will be used on the wedding. so if you are a one of these fine individuals and want to help a girl out let me know! lol i think all they do is call you, you say you aren't interested and that is it! and i can mark one more thing off my list!

Markie has her ultrasound in the am. i don't want anything to be wrong, but i want to know something! there has to be a reason for all of this yuck!

ummmm, i had panera soup and sandwich for lunch and the soup was soooo dang good on this rainy yucky day!!!!

i have to let you in on a secret. i got a good buy at victoria secrets, go here and you can too! http://bargainshopperlady.com/?p=39 just follow what she tells ya and it works!!! about 80 bucks for 20bucks. yipppeeee. i haven't told you about this yet, have i? i am so forgetful!!!
well better go, it's almost time to go home!!!! yeah!!!!!

1 comment:

Penne said...

Hope your photog class went well. I got my VS order yesterday. The lip glosses are awesome! I kept the single one for myself. It tastes like Cotton Candy.