Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Are Ya Ready?

I am! can't wait for tomorrow! but i have alot to do until then!!! i want to hand out some of amanda's save the date cards so i can save postage, but they are not done!!! my computer is finally done at best buy, so i guess i will print them all out tonight. oh crap, i haven'tgotten my mpix order yet, so i can't. dang it. i need to email them. and hotmail is down here right now. i feel sooooo lost. i even tired to get it at home last night, but i either got distracted or it didn't work there either, i can't remember, lol. i am having withdrawals with out my email!!!!! so if you have sent me a email and i haven't responded, you know why!

OMG i am almost done with my christmas shopping. i can't hardly stand it!!!!! i have a few more things for amanda, i need to get neil something and then my inlaws! i *might* get mark something, not sure. we usually don't exchange, but i think he needs a GPS. he doesn't have a clue what it is, but he still needs one so i can borrow it when i need too!!! lol and it think it will come in handy when we start to go camping more in a couple years!

my mom already got me my birthday present, a lamp for my living room. i really like it, but i need to get the right wattage bulb. i don't like the light it gives off right now, lol.

so i went to hobby lobby yesterday to return some things and get a model with my 40% off coupon for toys for tots. i spent way to much. i was like 'what did i buy?'. but it all adds up. i got some more bell ornaments, i am really into bells this year for some reason. and then i found some candle stuff for candles for the wedding. cool.

No comments: