Monday, November 19, 2007

Challenge Week of Nov. 18th

Ok so this is a Holiday week. Lets make this one easy! Lets do another 1 page layout. use what you have in your stash. anything you want.

now, lets talk about next weeks challenge. this one will be harder since we have had 2 easy ones in a row. You will have a whole week to think about this one!

Next weeks challenge is do a TWO page layout using your stash but use NEW THANKSGIVING pictures from this year! you may buy 1 new thanksgiving item, wether it be patterned paper or embellishments, but only ONE thing!


so i see that one person completed last weeks challenge, but i don't know who yet! It was about 830 last night and i realized i hadn't done my own challenge yet! so i made a very simple layout. i will try and post it tonight. i just used a fancy pants overlay and some of the new felt thingys and viola! a page! oh i slapped a picture of me and amanda at rain forrest cafe in downtown disney on it too! lol. oh and some bling. can't forget bling! i guess i need to journal. dang it! i forgot to journal. that is the MOST important thing!!! i will do that tonight!!

ok, happy scappin and get busy!!!

cynde

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me, I thought I had signed my name at the end! Hope to be able to squeeze this one in this week!
STORMY

Cynde said...

i thought it was you!!!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey! You had 2 people! Don't forget about me! I like challenges, makes me get stuff done!I love that you are making us use stuff from our stash..I need to use that stuff up before buying more , but if I did that I would never have to buy anything else again & we both know that is bot going to happen. Talk 2 you soon! Angelia

Cynde said...

I forgot! but i didn't, make sense? lol your RP lo is awesome as usual. when will you find out if you won, um, when you win?

Anonymous said...

Okay, got my LO for this week's challenge done, barely! It's been such a long week, thanks for the motivation to take a minute and scrap something!!

Stormy