Friday, October 12, 2007

So Happy

it's Friday. so, so happy! and Mark is gone for the weekend fishing with some friends. Thank goodness. he REALLY made me mad last night and i think i told him i was glad he was leaving. he is gonna pay. i am off my meds and i am feeling a little edgy and he just pushed me over that edge. stupid, stupid man. enough of that!


SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i went to the store yesterday and she had gotten in TWO of my fav's that i have been waiting on to come in. PAGE FRAMES AND QUEEN AND CO. oh my, my, my. i love those clear albums. i have so many ideals. i do. i am going back today to get me another package of the BIG Circle's. i want to do some for the wedding. and then the smaller packages of hearts stars circle, well those are way to cool. so many uses! i plan on doing Christmas ornaments, gift tags, page embellies, oh the possiblities!!! I got a book too, not sure which shape, but i'm gonna do a Chloe book. i. can't. wait.!!!! ok then the Queen and Co. i love, love, love the new felt cut outs on the roll. OH MY HECK! I love the christmas shaped ones, the winter shaped ones, the scrolls. ALL OF IT!!!! so i went looking for some paper to go with the winter themed felt and found this AWESOME Heidi Grace paper and some chipboard embellies (for 4 bucks! OMG! and whole sheet!) and it is sooooo pretty. there is this flocked paper. be still my heart! i just may have to buy every single piece of it. (just kidding) it is sooooo pretty!! so i am hyped. i am ready to scrap. the husbands gone. i'm mad at him so i don't care what i spend (not that it ever matters, lol). so i'm scrapping tonight at my house and if ya wanna come, come on up!!! my house is a mess and i don't intend to clean it so you will have to deal with that! lol

ok i sure hope it is busy here today and the day goes like super fast cause it is beautiful out and i don't want to work!!!!

have a great friday and great weekend!!!

cynde

1 comment:

Penne said...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT!!! I am still going to the store after work. I need to get the rest of the stuff for my cards.