Tuesday, October 30, 2007

See That Puppy Up There?

well she is rotten. spoiled rotten. she knows when she is gonna be left all day when we go to work. she sulks in the morning when i'm getting ready. she is rotten. i wish i could stay home with her all day!!!! i am so tired of working. i guess i am going thru the mid life crisis stuff, lol. but i am just tired. tired of working, tired of taking care of everyone, tired, tired, tired. i just want to have a month off to do what i want. clean house, paint my house, scrapbook, go out to lunch when i want, where i want, take a road trip, walk in the park, ya know, fun stuff. i don't want to work!!!!! and everyone at work knows it!!! they probally think i am the meanest b!$#$ around. guess they better get used to it, cause that month probally won't be happenin' any time soon.

ok, so everyone has been saying they have been reading my blog. HOW FUNNY. boring ole me. and no one every posts a comment, except for my friend Penne!!! lol. but ya know, i find myself reading people's blogs i don't even know. why? don't know. i guess i like to know i am not the only one who has problems with teenagers. who thinks the way i do. who wishes teh same things i do. then i thought, what did we do before BLOG'S? I was reading someones blog and they said the same thing. they thought that maybe blogs are taking over the long ago tradition of meeting the neighbors in the backyard and talking over the fence kinda thing. hmmm. good thought. i don't know, just some deep thoughts. lol. (now you know how really silly i am!)

Yesterday we got lunch from My Daddy's Cheesecake. yummy. I had to go get it and that store/resturant is awesome!! never been inside their building, but it was cool!!! i want to go again soon and eat there. they had some of the yummiest looking treats. not sure how much they were, but we all need a treat sometimes!!!!

My good friend Debbie (hi debbie!) called me yesterday. she lost her furbaby lexi yesterday. makes me sad. lexi was getting old and it was a hard decision for debbie to make but she let her go on to a bigger and better place. how hard. i NEVER knew how much a pet can mean to you. and now look at me and chloe belle. oh and debbie, markie was sad when i told her about lexi. she even remembered her name!!! i was surprised. remember last week Amanda and Neil's dog Scout got hit by a car, well he is doing great. we took chloe up there sunday and they played together for awhile. it was funny. at one point scout ran over chloe. it was so funny. chloe was like, what the h&#$ was that?!?! lol Amanda called yesterday and he had gotten into stuff in the garage and tore a bunch of stuff up. we told her. well, now she knows! amanda also told me that Neils brother hit his dog (with his truck) yesterday and it died later in the day. poor Malibu. he was so unhappy anyway because of scout, they were big buddies and then scout moved to amanda's.

oh, and yesterday was markies first day of orientation. she got sick right before she was to go. puked. at rhodes. went in and they sent her home. great. uuuuggggghhhh. can't argue with puke though. uuuuuggggghhhh. she said her boss was nice, said she had last week. well lets hope it doesn't go against her. uuugggghhhh.

cynde

4 comments:

Penne said...

HEY! I love how you signed your name to your post. DUH! like we didn't know who it was...especially with the excellent spelling and grammar.
Anyhoo, I guess I should work now. Talk at ya L8R!

Cynde said...

YOU are being mean this early in the morning???

Becky said...

Hey Cynde...I read your blog...love the photo of your sweet dog! Becky Moore

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey...what am I chopped liver??? I leave comments on your posts! By the way, I like the redesign of the blog! Talk to ya soon! Angelia