Monday, October 29, 2007

Had a awesome weekend!!

It was totally be-ut-iful!!! i LOVE this weather. so. much. i love not getting hot, not having to wear a jacket, wearing long sleeves to cover up my fat arms, the SMELL of fall. i love it all!!!! bring it on some more!!!!!!

My cousins daughter, which makes her my cousin too, got married this weekend. it is so hard seeing these young ones grow up and start families and knowing you used to CHANGE THEIR DIAPERS! i feel sooooo old, but I'M NOT! i refuse to grow any older.

anyway the wedding was beautiful. the reception was fun. i love watching the kids have fun, and they were. my other cousin had her 3 children there and they are the cutest things. 2 boys and a almost year old girl. we had a blast with them. the girls are just like me and love kids, and these kids are NO exception! they teased them that they were gonna dance with them, and to a 4 and 5 year old boys, that is the most awfulest thing!!! but they did. it was so cute!!! i will have to post pictures when they stop downloading.

i also got to take some pictures of the girls inbetween the wedding and reception. we went to my grandpa's farm and used the barn as our backdrop. waaaayyyyyy cool. let me see if i can download some. hang on.













well i think it worked. lol

last night i continued to sort out all my scrapbooking stuff. OMG. i have to much of everything. it is time to start scrapbooking and stop hoarding all this goodness!!! so i plan on going to the crop on friday night at the store and playing, playing and playing some more!!! on the stamps and scrapbooks blog Rona says to bring what you have been working on to the crop, hmmmm, should i bring all my organized stuff? she would probally be happy to see that too!!!

5 comments:

Penne said...

Love the pics! Especially the third one. It would be easier to see them if they weren't sideways though. :b
I am looking forward to Friday night crop.

Cynde said...

just turn your head!!! lol. i have a hard enough time getting them to load sometimes. lol~

Penne said...

I did turn my head...and almost fell out of my chair! :)

Cynde said...

oh yeah, i forgot you are clumsy, lol. hey, did you see i posted on your blog. it said

psssst--basic grey is in!

Penne said...

too late...