Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Again

I couldn't get outta bed again this morning. I felt like i was gonna throw up if i moved. ugggggghhhhh. that medicine has got to go. i am gonna try to take my final dose thurday. we will see. ok enough of that!! had a great weekend scrappin at a all day crop saturday with Penne. Angela and Mary was there too. it was great!!!

Is it ever gonna be Fall??? I think Brian said on the news this morning that by the end of the week it should cool down alittle. i sure hope so!!!!

Mark is gonna go camping and trout fishing with the guys this weekend so i will be free to do what i want!!!! Since Josh is only home on weekends, Markie will be at his house, sooooo, whats a person to do??? lol. gotta make some plans fast!!!

not much of anything else. have a great week!!!

cynde

1 comment:

Penne said...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! We need to get together more often!