Thursday, October 4, 2007

She Got a Job!!

YEAH!!! i'm so excited! Culver's called her last night. i really hope she likes it. it seems like such a cool company to work for. i went with her to the open interview, to make sure she went, just gotta know markie. and one of the owners that started the company (i think) started talking to me and dang, i almost wanted to work there!!! lol i think she is excited too since it will be brand new. the only thing that bothers me is that it is in cape. but she has a cell phone and can call me when she leaves and all that good stuff. it was hard when amanda started working in cape and had to leave late at night. i/we will survive!!!

well, i am off tomorrow and i may get to go meet my friends new baby she adopted. i'm so excited. it is so cool. and i am so happy for therese. she is the coolest person. she deserves happiness!

soooooo tomorrow night is the crop at the store, can't wait! i had so much fun at crop pink, i want to continue having fun!!! mark has been really cool about me scrapping (which he never really says i can't, just has some smart a$$ remark, lol) and when i told him i was gonna go to another scrap pink in dexter on saturday, he didn't say anything. it could of been because i said i would bring him home some hickory log ribs, lol. we love hickory log ribs. yummy. when i told him about it i had it all rehersed about scrapping and getting ribs so i said it real fast! lol he didn't have time to get mad!! (really he wouldn't, just those smart remarks!) soooo i'm excited about going there too! no one will know me, so i have to be good. hmmmm. wonder if i can do it. lol.

Mark went and helped Amanda and Neil put up some lighting fixtures. me and markie stayed home. markie has another bladder infection and didn't feel good. it was time for my ycuky medicine so i stayed home too. amanda probally thinks i hate her, but when i have to take this crap i might as well go to bed. hopefully it won't last to much longer. although, i can tell i'm not on it much anymore. stupid people are making me angry again, lol. kinda just kidding. lol i had a run in with the school nurse yesterday. haven't went to the principle yet. but i will. i keep telling myself that i have only a year and half left.

1 comment:

Penne said...

I can't wait to make her wait on me! :)
Does she get a discount?
*hint hint*