Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Well it looks like a awesome day for those trick or treaters for tonight!!! why did it seem when my kids were little that it always rained, was super cold, or even snowed? i was never prepared for it either. ya know, the year it snowed they had skimpy outfits (not houchie skimpy, lol and just where did that word come from, houchie?). guess i better go get some candy, the first time in years i haven't gotten my candy early. the trick or treaters may have a chance at the good stuff from my house this year! (we usually eat it before we can give it out!!)

Last night was the last night of my photography class. i LOVED it! i hated dragging my butt there, but once i was there, i was entranced. lol. he was a very good teacher and i recommend his classes to anyone. the advanced class starts in a couple weeks and i am looking forward to it. i have always wanted to do this, always. my dream is to take younger kids photo's all the way up to seniors in high school. i don't want to do weddings. to much pressure. i think i could do it, but that is a get it now shot and if you mess up, there is no going back!! and to be honest, i've seen some of those bridezilla's and momofbridezilla's. and i am sure i will be the latter in a couple of months!!!!

be back in a little while.

1 comment:

Penne said...

I can't wait to see some more of your fabulous pictures!
I didn't buy candy for this year.