Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Monday! uh..........

Tuesday! just can't seem to get it thru my thick skull that today is tuesday!!! although when friday comes, i will seem like friday!!! I can not believe that the Small Town Girl (stg) retreat is this weekend. i can't wait. it is a dream come true! lol i really enjoy planning things and this has been fun. i hope everything goes off as i want. you know i love watching those shows on tv where they plan parties, weddings, ect. i watched some this weekend while we were camping. (yes we take the satalite!) i wish i lived in a bigger city where i could do it full time. oh well, i do like small town living too.

so did you have a great weekend? we went camping at Sam A. Baker and had a blast. the weather was just awesome. Sunday it started getting hot again, but friday and saturday was gorgeous! we even built a fire to keep warm at night! i love camping!!! i even took my scrappin stuff and did alittle bit. i made a name tag that we'll use for the stg retreat. pink and blingy!!! check it out on the stg blog http://smalltowngirlswithbigideas.blogspot.com/ . also the amazing Nikki took pictures of the projects and they are also on the stg blog. If you haven't signed up yet, it's not to late!!! we are gonna have a blast! sign up for as little or as many classes as you want.

ok since i now know that some people are actually reading my blog (you told me at the retreat! lol) i want to hear from you. sooooo I have a RAK to give for one lucky poster. all you have to do is leave me a comment here on the blog . tell me whatever you want, i don't care. soooo what is the RAK you ask? a cool t-shirt (size xlarge) from the STG retreat!!! ok, make yourself KNOWN!!! who knows, i might even do one on the STG blog too! i will give you til tomorrow at 3pm to post and i will randomly choose by drawing a name.

Have a great day!
Cynde

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cynde, I enjoy reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

opps... I guess I should say who I am ... that last commment was mine... Mary Rowe

Nikki said...

Do I get to be entered in the RAK? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding!

Barb said...

Wow---you've been busy updating! I am reading and am going to put November 10 on my calendar! Have fun this weekend! Wish I could be there....maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Cynde-- What a cute blog, see I do read things from time to time.

Linda Koch

Debbi said...

Hey Cynde.....I check your blog everyday.....love it. I am looking forward to this weekend. (Haven't told Brad yet I'm coming up there---think he'll see I'm not home?) Have a good one.

Penne said...

How about me???!!!LOL!

1UP RPG said...

I totally cracked up when you said in your e-mail that you were "pimping" Ha! :) Also...maybe my bone folder ran off with yours and they are having a torrid love affair...because I can't find mine either.
:)
Brooke

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

I do not count either :( BOO HOO! but I AM
reading the blog! Told ya so! See ya Saturday!! P.S. LOVE those name badges!!!