Wednesday, September 5, 2007

AND...............

If you don't have a google acct, just drop me a email that you have read my blog. no biggie!!! i'll put you in the pot! now there are only 5 responses so far, well 7 but 2 of them don't count, can you guess who those 2 are? lol they are goobers.

so last night i made about 25 bridal shower invites and got them all done, yippeee! they are for my cousins daughter, who is like a niece to me. she is getting married the end of october. no one had told me about hte shower so i had to call my cousin, her actual aunt. not sure if they had tought about it or not. my aunt (her grandma) usually takes care of all that and she has cancer (and is doing great!) and i didn't want to bother her with it. she was gonna have it at her house and i said NO. NO way. so i get to organize it, which i just sorta took it over, i'm just that way! lol i love organizing stuff, really i do. that is why i'm loving the planning of amanda's wedding. and i like seeing how much i can get for less money! to much fun! so that was my evening. oh and making supper. fun! oh and arguing with a 16 year old. she is so, so, so, ugghhh!!!

i did get to see Becky, Rona's sister yesterday. Rona's Mother's husband passed away over the weekend and Becky and her 2 daughters came home for the funeral. Becky is the sweetest person, much nicer than Rona, lol. (can you hear her saying "HEEEEEYYYY", cause i can! lol) Becky says she is going home on saturday, but i think she should stay until sunday so she can come play with us on saturday! soooo if you see her at the shop, tell her that!

ok i have a rant. why is it that when i NEED something i can not find it. like a bone folder, last night for the invites. no where to be found. i KNOW i have like 2 of them, but could not find either of them. ugghhhh. but i did find some glossy accents--two whole bottles. Never mind that i just BOUGHT a new bottle last weekend cause my bottle was almost empty. do you know how long that stuff lasts? like FOREVER! I HAVE TO CLEAN AND ORGANIZE MY SCRAPROOM. it is awful. now i am off next thrusday thru tuesday cause i was gonna go to california for my cousins daughters wedding, but now i'm not, so maybe i should take off and organize my room. AND i have amanda's empty room to put stuff in while i work in my room. maybe i should take everything completely out and start ALL OVER!!! hmmmm. better think on that one!

1 comment:

Penne said...

Are you taking off the 7th?