Thursday, September 6, 2007

And the Winner is

Brooke! Congrats!!! thank you all for posting to my blog. now i feel important, lol. i had a girl here at work draw a name while me and Nikki watched. soooo as soon as they come in Brooke i will leave your shirt at the shop.

and it's kinda funny, i signed up for Facebook yesterday, just because i read about it on 2peas. and who was there that was from my contacts, but Brooke and Penne. of course i don't know what i'm doing on there yet. it's says i'm from brumuda. heck if i have to be from somewhere else it might as well be a cool place!!! lol

so i was telling how i made up those bridal shower invites the other night. well today i get a call from my aunt and she says she's pissed at me. oh geez, what have i done now, lol. well it seems i left the guts (you know, the info- who, what, where, when) out of the inside of the invite. oooppppsss. lol we laughed. i said i was glad it was her and i hoped no one else got one like that!!!

Well the reality that Amanda is finally moved out has hit. not a bad thing, just i feel old. Markie feels like a only child. i'm thinking she kinda likes it. Her and Amanda do get along alot better. lol her room is still a mess, but after this saturday i'm goin in and cleaning it out!!! then look out! lol

Well only 2 more sleeps til the retreat. i had better get moving on some of the stuff i have to do!!!!

Cynde

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

WOO-HOO! :) My lucky day! I was just about to go to bed and thought I would check in to see (I had been scrapping and missing my bone folder and thinking about it's tryst with your bone folder in Bermuda...) Thanks!
The story about the invite with no "guts" is so funny! That is always one of my fears when I do birthday invites for the kids or something...someone will get a blank one, I will forget the stamp, etc. :)
Brooke