Thursday, September 13, 2007

Long Time No Talk!

sorry about that!!!! the retreat was a blast. tiring, but a total blast!!!! we got alot of idea's for the next retreat. it should be bigger and better!!!

i was off today and got very little done. took Chloe to petco, she loves going there. she is so funny. of course she had to poop right in the middle of a isle. she gets so excited!! got her a new squecky ball and she is in heaven. she loves the squeak!!! she's a princess!

then i went into target for a few seconds and left her in the car, it was sooooo pretty today. of course she barked at everyone who walked by. help me, help me. but i was only in there a few seconds and i got FOUR bags of stuff from the dollar spot. they had the red dot stuff on 75% off! OMG!!! good stuff, good stuff!

stopped by the shop and trying to get my fancy pants class together. me and nikki are gonna do a all day fancy pants retreat, don't know when yet. we planned it at cha and still have to finalize it.

didn't get much done at home, this medicine is kicking my butt. i just want off the stupid s*%$. it is making me hurt all over and feel just uuugghhh.

i did get the nasty refrigerator cleaned out and some clothes done. i started on amanda's room, it is awful! she left it a mess and dirty. can't say much, cause i probally did the same thing and my mom wanted to kill me too!!! lol.

I got email the other day from a lady who was soooo nice. i get the email for the shop cause rona gives my email addy for the yahoo group. anyway she was sooooo nice and was saying how great a store rona has. that was way to cool!

geez it's almost 7pm and i have nothing to cook for supper. no meat. what am i gonna do. mark will be home in 45 minutes and i have nothing!!! lol. hhhhmmmmmmm.

well i work tomorrow then off for 4 days!!! yippppeeeee. the reason, as markie reminded me was we were going to go to california and we should be there right now.
:(

No comments: