Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, Monday

remember that song? lol i hate mondays. that means i have to go back to work. and here i am. i want to go part time sooooo bad. i am just now working on mark, telling him all the advangtages to it. all he cares about is the disadvangtages, lol. see i would like to go part time after the wedding. that is my goal. i need to work and make as much for that as i can. and i will be at sfmc 25 years in february. and that means i get a retention bonus. yeah!!! i really do have a job with great benefits. it's just coming here everyday when i could be home scrapbooking and all that cool stuff! i have a goal and i am working towards it!

Tomorrow night i start my photography classes at votech. i'm excited about it, and it will bring me one more step towards my goal. i want start photography. just small stuff (ohhh idea just popped in my head!) like toddlers and hs seniors. that is my interest! no weddings (to much pressure!). a girl i work with is taking them too, so it should be cool. she has a canon rebel too. i am still dreaming of winning that 30D from coke. yeah right. lol

My aunt from arizona was in this weekend. got to see her and it was a fun time. haven't seen her since my uncle passed away SIX years ago. seems like forever ago. Her granddaughter is the one i was gonna go to the wedding to in cali. she had pictures and it made me sad that i couldn't be there, but happy to see my cousins, if only in pictures! it looked like a beautiful wedding. i sooooooo wish i could of went. such is life!

so i did get some scrappin done this weekend. i played a bit and had some fun. can't wait for the Scrap Pink crop this weekend. should be alot of fun. i did two pages for prizes or whatever and i'm gonna do some kits too. I used the new prima sprites flowers. they are soooooo cool. i wanted to work on my recipe lunch box using the new bo bunny sunflower paper, but i didn't. maybe i will bring it with me to the crop. i'm gonna use my basic grey lunch box that i have had like FOREVER! i love the new bo bunny paper too. sooo much fun!
I've got to get my classes for the october retreat done too, it will be here SOON! i have the ideals, which are: a 2 hour class doing a double page of Fancy Pants, a 2 page 3 bugs layout and you get a whole page of alpha's with it, a inspriation notebook (this is gonna be a cool class. i made one of these about a month ago after seeing angelia's and thought "i should that" and i did and i'm hooked! trust me, just trust me! lol) then a 2 page dream street lo using sweet confeciton and last but surely not least a 2 page lo using the rusty pickle pink and black paper (i hope there is some left!) at least i have my idea's so it shouldn't take me very long to get them done.

don't forget to mark your calendars for the next small town girls retreat on Nov. 10th. it is gonna be awesome!!! for my class i am gonna do a event calendar. i can't wait!!!

wow, this turned into a long post!!!! i think i better stop for now~~~

have a great day!

cynde

p.s. check out the new link in my fav places--Rusty Pickle's Blog. their blog is new and to celebrate they are giving away some very cool prizes everyday for a certain length of time, all you have to do is leave them a comment on their blog. i don't have to worry about any of you doing that, since you never leave me one! lol

2 comments:

Penne said...

I guess I'm a nobody then, since nobody leaves comments!!! :b
I am looking forward to SrapPink as well. I haven't signed up yet. Hope spaces are still available.

Cynde said...

HI! nobody! lol. i forgot about you! did you go leave a comment on RP's blog??