Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Can Make It, I Can Make It,

I only have today to get thru and then i have a FOUR day weekend!!! Yeah! we are going camping at sam a baker, we will have completed our 5 weekend camping at 5 different camp grounds in missouri!! we are dorks! lol we get a patch or something. whoo hooo! we are going camping with tim and billie and of course ms. sydney! we totally enjoy her! she is 3 and a half and full of life! she is sooooo much fun. and of course we are going to have some yummy food. tim went to Essner's in kelso/benton, whereever they are and got some chicken breast. these things are THE best i have ever had. Norman marinates and turns the chicken breast for several hours. YUMMY!! (oooohhhhhh. i think i just had a idea (or is it ideal?) for the november retreat!!! yeah, we could george forman them right there in the store. ohhhhh. awesome ideal!!!! salad, dessert, rolls, drink, that's it!!! meun all done for the novemeber retreat!)

well Markie is feeling better, she went to school today. i hope she makes it. and they better let her go to the bathroom whenever she needs to. i shouldn't have to call school for a 16year old girl to be let out of class to use the restroom, but i probally will have to. uuugggghhhh.

well i am almost off my effexor. it is my 'happy' medicine that i have been taking for some months and it did make me happy, but it also made me sleep and sleep and sleep. and you just can't go off it cold turkey. no, no,no. i'm not sure i would of taken it if i knew how hard it is to go off. seriously.

OMG! i went to see dr Ruopp yesterday and he helped my back soooo much. i think i love that man!!!! first they put those electric things on my back and neck area. can you say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. then the girl used a machine messager thingy and OMG it was the bomb. then Dr Ruopp popped my back and neck. now that kinda freaks me out, espcially the neck one, but ooohhhhhhh it felt good!!! my back kinda hurts today, but not like it was.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Hey, C better camp while you are young...because the day will come when you would rather be in the air conditioning and just remember the good old days! Hope you have a great time. I gave Christy her kits....she is missing two of yours...you might want to stay hidden where she can't find you til you have them ready. You can't say I'm not a good friend for warning you!
I got the new Gypsie stampers with the interchangable stamps! You gotta love these! They are great! Well, I intend to do nothing, but scrapbooking these three days! So you have a good time and I will think of you as I scrap away. Thanks for the great pages we did at the last retreat...after a little sleep I woke up and really liked what we did.
Friends,
Suzan

Cynde said...

Crap! i know i owe her one, which other one did she want?? i can't make her Mad at me!!!!! lol. guess i better call her, soon!

Cynde