Thursday, August 16, 2007

Almost Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! although we are having friends up for supper and my house is a diaster, totally. Why am i the only one who does anything. i have tried to leave it dirty (which it is!) and messy (it is) to see if anyone will help me. NO. NADA. i asked mark to take out the trash, please, because it had food in it and it was really gonna stink if it wasn't taken out. NADA. still there this morning. granted it is not very hard to do and i could just do it myself like i do ALL the time, but i thought he might help me once. no. nada. so i do that this morning. then chloe pee'd in the hallway. uuugghhh. yes i took her out way to early last night, yes i didn't take her out as soon as i got up, yes she has a urinary tract infection. and yes she pee'd in my hall. i spanked her (not hard, she is a princess you know) just so she knows she is not suppose to do that. i run to get paper towels and about cut my hand off on a knife that was suppose to be put up by Markie last night after i begged her to put the dishes up in the dish washer. )which by the way is one of her only jobs, that and folding the towels.) instead of putting them in the wood block she lays them on top of the freezer BY the block. soooo she is mad at me because i woke her not-so-happy butt up 600am to put 3 little knifes into the wooden block where they belong. oooohhhhh can you say mad? and i'm glad. then she says 'don't get mad at me cause YOUR dog did something wrong.' WTH. ohhhhhhhh! so then not that i hadn't yelled enough, i yelled at her for taking my clothes out of the nice dryer and throwing them on the couch where they are now nice and wrinkled. poor thing had to wash her own clothes. for shame. her awful mother won't go into her dangerously messy room and collect all the clothes strung everywhere and take them and wash them, even though some of them are perfectly clean i might add. (breathe) sooooo tonight i am going home and cleaning house cause i invited my very nice friends up for supper tomorrow night and i can not let anyone in the front door with the house looking the way it does. BUT. BUT. BUT. why do i have to do it all. oh well. so here's my plan. (sorry if you are reading this and you are thinking, this lady is crazy!!! but i'm pretty sure the only one reading is penne, my gooooood friend penne, lol!) tonight i am going to clean, clean, clean and clean some more. and when i'm scrapbooking when mark comes home from work and there is no supper, well, sorry i forgot. and markie is gonna be very upset when she can't go out this weekend. to bad. i'm done. sorry for the rant.

so i just read my post. sorry if you read it. it is a total b%t$* post and i am sorry. i would delete it, but boy did it feel good. i think i will leave it there, just for a reminder. lol

1 comment:

Penne said...

Of course I'm reading! :)
Sorry your evening was so crappy. I had a lot of fun yesterday afternoon. We need to get together more. Did I already ask what you were doing this weekend? I can't remember. :b