Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Procastinator...........

that is me. big time. the best of the best. ok so I have to get my classes ready for the retreat classes this weekend. i have to have examples of the classes and kits for the sept 8th retreat by saturday too. AND i have been wanting to submit for the piggy tales dt for along time and guess when that deadline is? friday. when did i start? monday, this week. why? because i work better under pressure. BUT not this MUCH pressure. so i do have 2 of the three lo's done. i still have to do a card and a altered project. so here is my delemia-- i don't have to use piggy tales product on the last lo, so do i just use one of my recent lo's and then do a altered project and card and relieve some of the STRESS, or go ahead and do a third lo with totally all piggy tales? or get the rest of my stuff done and then see where i'm at and do what i feel like doing then. that sounds good to me.
Basic Grey came in the store yesterday. didn't go in yesterday, i have to get this stuff done!!!
Me and amanda went and looked at the baptist church in jackson and at candlelabra's at busy bee's candles. since i got married at 1st baptist in jackson and busy bee's did my candles, it felt kinda wierd, lol. i want to get as much of this stuff done now so we can get what we/she wants and don't have to settle for things if they are already booked. kwim?
well better get back to work. lunch over!!!
cynde