Thursday, August 9, 2007

So I Was Off Yesterday.....

and i felt like i got alot done in my scrapbook room. but then i went into my bedroom and seen all the stuff on my bed that i took out of there, and i'm not to sure. i do have my desk top back in my room and i shouldn't have to use the kitchen table for a while. i just don't know what to do with all the boxes full of stuff. i really am trying to organize, but my add mind is hendering it. but i do have light at the end of the tunnel. read on....



so amanda and neil are moving ahead with the loan on the house. they did put a down payment down, well neil did. for all purposes, it is NEIL'S house and not amanda's, but when they get married it will be both of theirs, lol. They went and got their appliance's last night and got a really good deal with 18 months same as cash. they are doing a great job and neil is really level headed and amanda is really trying too! lol. they got a stove, refrigerator, and a washer and dryer. wish we could go ahead and start painting, but it will be getting cooler outside, so maybe waiting is a good thing. I am very proud of both of them and I feel they are ready for this and are looking at it in a good way. Neil is a great worker and amanda had been putting in alot of hours herself. i just hope she remembers she NEEDS to return to college. i understand if she wants to take a year off, if that is what she is gonna do. but i want her to go back.



so that brings me to more room for MY stuff!!! with amanda moving out her room will be available. now who is gonna get it. Markie wants to tear down the wall and make her room bigger (not gonna happen), Mark wants it for his stuff (hmmm, we'll see), and i want it for my extra stuff. now i don't have a very good arguement since i do already have a scrapbook room, but I NEED MORE ROOM. i think if i can at least get rid of the computer i will be happy, so that is what i am going for, and maybe alittle of the closet space. i don't think that is to much to ask for.
we'll see.

1 comment:

Penne said...

I think you deserve the entire room to yourself. Let Mark have the closet.