Monday, January 28, 2008

This and That!

Had a great weekend. saturday me and penne went to st louis and had a grand time! no kids begging for this or that. i bought what i wanted! lol i did snag me some bare essentials that i have been out of. yeah! i love my bare essentials! then we hit michaels and i got some stuff for the wedding. oh and some organizer stuff for my scrapbooking. you know how i love to organize!! lol

Markie had her formal dance friday night. i will have to post some pictures. her dress was really pretty. she went by herself. my miss independent!

not much going on.

did you see Rona is starting stuff at 20% off this week. I have to get by there tonight. i have to get me some bazzill before it is all gone. and some fancy pants. and some pattern paper. and some zip dry. and some glue dots. and some of this and some of that. yeah, i need it all. what am i gonna do when she is not there anymore. i seen her 'going out of bussiness' sign on the store. dang, i thought if i didn't think about it, it wouldn't happen. lol oh, and don't forget about the crop friday night. i have a project i want to get done that's been in the works for a couple weeks now. can't forget to get that done. i might try and get a kit together before friday night, if anyone is interested. it will be with cherry arte paper and rubon's. i love that paper! i also gotta get my kit club projects done. hmmmm, good thing i'm off friday! lol

have a great day!

No comments: