Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Wonder

what you're thinking. i wonder how many emails i will get today. i hope alot. that means you are thinking the same thing i am thinking. what. are. we. gonna. do. as i have already said to one of my friends, i am sad. for me. not for Rona. she has worked soooo hard to make the store and it just isn't working. i hope that she can pay off her debt. i know God will find a place for us to still meet. He will. we have to. with that said, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. seriously. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ok. so we have to come up with a plan. i have met sooooo many wonderful people thru the store and rona. i refuse to loose track of my friends that i have made. i am working on some things to continue Small Town Girls. finding a place to have it is the big thing. i will find the right place. i want to continue to have them about every 3 months. i am thinking. i really am. i will have a slight down time to take care of amanda's wedding in june. but i'm sure we can figure something out! also, what about a once a month lunch! we could have a blast with this. maybe Ryan's. how fun would that be! i don't know, i am just thinking. if you have any suggestions, please send them on. a very sad, sad cynde

3 comments:

Penne said...

LOVE YOU FRIEND!!!

Debbi said...

I hope you can keep the retreat going so I can see everyone and we can still scrap. Rona, the store, and everyone that taught and worked there kept me motivated with all their great ideas. Holler if there's anything I can help with.
Debbi

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

I am sad too! I got to meet some wonderful people & had fun teaching. We better keep in touch!Thanks to Debbi, I found the store in the 1st place...she always told me to go meet Rona that she has a great store & is really nice & I finally did. Thanks Debbi! I think the lunch thing is a Great idea! Angelia