Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Will Not Let

it get to me! ok so i found out today that one of my favorite Scrapbook companies, Junkitz (not just because i was honorable mention in there contest, lol) has declared bankruptcy (sp). sad, sad, sad. Here's a link to the blog where i got the scoop. http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/scrapnancy/. I love this company's product. loved it. what i hate about it is if you say junkitz people say, isn't that the company that has zippers for sb'ing. yeah, but sooooo much more. anyway. i loved their product so much i entered their contest for a designer spot way back in 2004 or 2005. and i won a honorable mention. they might as well said i won, i was on cloud 9. i really was. #1 i accomplished the entry, lol, #2 it proved to me more than anything else that some of the contest are real and honest. (i sure the heck don't know anyone or have enought $$$$$ to buy my way in!). i was totally blown away! any way, just another sad day for my scrapbooking hobby. but i will not let it get to me.

so i am still upset about this jonathan mcclard thing. dang it. i was looking up obit.'s for a friends fathers, and out pops this picture of him. dang it. dang it. dang it. you know i have had a hard time explaining the way i feel about this situation, but you know, him committing suicide almost proves that he wasn't a adult. to me anyway. i just hope he is in Heaven now. done with this.

well i am off friday. guess i will get ready for my classes for saturday. it will be bittersweet. the last retreat. i hope we do it with a bang. a big bang.

gotta go

2 comments:

Penne said...

"...it will be bittersweet. the last retreat."
LOL...you are such a great poet!
So what's this big bang I keep reading about? She got something special planned for the retreat? I need to go in today and sign up for more classes, if there are any left.

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Dang it! I LOVE Junkitz...guess that's why there's no classes by them @ CKC this year.(I was looking 4 them) If RP ever goes out I am quitting scrapbooking!!! for real...I really am...no joke :) ok maybe I am exagerating but I will be VERY upset! C Ya Sat. Angelia