Monday, January 21, 2008

COLD!

very cold. that is how i feel!!! let me start off by saying that my electric bill last month was over 200 bucks and i refuse to turn up my electric any more. but dang it's cold out! lol Mark felt like crap all weekend. and i wanted to do something, anything. but noooooo. oh well, i got my scrap room started and most of my stuff sorted. it's looking better and better! and amanda's old room is getting better and better!!!

i have been working on stuff to get a retreat going. it is alot of work!! but i hope it will work! there is alot you have to do and i'm half way done, but not sure how long this last thing will take thou. but i am working on getting it going. my hope is to have it ready to go by march so i can then i'll have enough time to concentrate on the wedding stuff. i was also thinking about doing something for National Scrapbook Day which is always the first saturday in May. that is getting really close to the wedding, but oh well, bring on the stress!!! lol life's no fun without stress!

so, my friend Linda calls me friday and ask's if i wanna go to cropaparidise. well, yeah i do, but dang this wedding!!! lol i am tring everything to figure out how i could, but i just can't. i finally got amanda to tell me what they wanted to do about food for the wedding. i think this is what we are gonna do. we are gonna do it ourselves. well, sorta. the legion in perryville does awesome chicken so we are gonna try and get them to do the chicken. then i'm gonna see if my mom and mother in law will make asian slaw, then just dump some corn in a heater thingy and some green beans with bacon bits and onions in another and buy some rolls. i think this will work, or i hope it will. with around 350 people, i can't afford much else!!! i am also looking for someone to help that day, keep things filled and such. if anyone knows of anyone who would like to make a extra 100-150 on june 7th, let me know! it would only be for a couple hours.

well better go back to work. is it friday yet? lol

2 comments:

Penne said...

You know I am willing to help out with anything you need...well...maybe not gluing on all of those rhinestones! :)

Penne said...

oh...and tell Linda that I want to go with ya'll sometime