Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wanna See a Sneak Peak?

Of the project we're gonna do on March 7th?? You are gonna love this book! It's a Teresa Collins book kit and it is sooooo cool. The kits will arrive at my house on monday and I can't wait to dig into it! We will have one complete on saturday at the 21st retreat. If you participated in the kit club and did the November kit, you know how awesome her kits are. They sell out from the distributors really fast, so i'm excited to get a limited supply of these!!! (I wanted to do her valentine book using crush, but it sold out!) This is also her brand new line from CHA09 winter. If you love her stuff as much as I do, check out her blog, Just click her name over on the right and it will take it right to her blog.













So are you as excited as I am? Well then, how about another RAK? This is totally different from yesterdays, so be sure to comment on both posts, double your chance!!!! again, I will pick randomaly (is that a word?)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Ok...what's March 7th? Love the kit.....love red & black!

Debbi said...

I loved my kit from Nov. Please make sure I'm signed up to get this one. I'd like to get the new recipe line or kit Teresa Collins released at CHA 09 too. I'll talk to you Saturday about it.
Debbi

Anonymous said...

hey! whats up? havent talked 2 u n forever so email me ... i miss u guys soooo much! we have 2 get 2gether sometime! angelia ashtynandkksmom@yahoo.com