Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just some photo's and a RAK!

We've been busy around here lately! Here is the baby's room. It used to be Amanda's room, then the junk room (since we don't have a basement). It was pretty full of junk and alot of scrapbook stuff that needs to find a place in my scrapbook room. But now it looks like this!


He got a new dresser from Grandma Delores





We found this cool rocker glider on sale at Kmart for, get this, 66 bucks and it is really nice! It glides really good, i was worried at first, you know the saying you get what you pay for. but so far it is great!



The bed we borrowed from Amanda (she found 2 she liked) and the all the vintage pooh stuff we got a deal on. I think it looks sooo sweet! oh and that's a bear in the corner that you can hear a heart beat. how cool is that!

And the beautiful changing table our friend the extremely talented Tim Holshouser built. This thing is so pretty an sturdy! Tim really out did himself, and we are tickled to have it! man we have some awesome friends!

The next 2 pictures are the closet. I'm in love with the closet! Mark found this cool organizer thing at a auction for ONE dollar and it is so neat! The baby's clothes fit so good in there. The green and blue tub things she got at her shower from sweet Lynden. We wanted more but couldn't find anymore around here and finally found more in st louis. They are from the dollar tree! aren't they the coolest! oh, and speaking of the dollar tree, we found a really nice one on LeeMay Ferry right off Lynberg. It was really big and very organized. I miss the one in Jackson!!




Now. This. Is. Disqusting. This is my scrapbook room. I really think you could call it the junk room now. :( Well that's what is in there anyway. So I started working on it last night. didn't get very far. but i will. I am in the mood to scrapbook! So how long do you think it will take me to get enough of it done where i can at least work at my desk????


So, I will give a nice RAK to the person who can guess the day i finally get into my room and can stand at my desk and actually find my scrapbooking tools. If there is more than one right answer, i will draw someone out of a hat. Unless there is only a couple, then you'll both get something. I can't tell you what it will be, because i can't get in there to decide what it will be! so. very. sad.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Cynde I'm just going to say a Saturday in the year ???? It's not like you've had other things going on in your life that this room had priority. Glad to hear about the crops.
Debbi

Rona said...

Desk what desk?!! I can joke because my room looks just about as sad :( and that's after a lot of work!!

Rona said...

The baby's room looks great! Makes me miss all those cute little things!!