Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today's The Day!

For the retreat! Hope to see ya there!!!

Oh yeah! the RAK's, well since only a few replied, everyone gets something!!!!! Debbi, Brooke, Barb and Tammy! I'll get Barb's and Brooke's in the mail, girls please email me your addies. Tammy and Debbi, i will see you today!

And a BIG congrats to Brooke and her family on adding a beautiful baby girl to their family! Lily Hope. I love the name Lily, it was my grandmother's name! and it is the third Lily in the last couple months i know of! How cool!

1 comment:

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

so glad 2 c everyone 2 day! cant wait 2 take the teresa collins class on the 7th. i am finally startin 2 post on my blog again maybe i can make that a habit :) remember i had 22 sheets of paper & 2 pink bracket book covers let me know what i owe ya. kk wanted 2 know if i saw her friend that scrapbooks today & how she was doin :) well better get goin ttyl! angelia