Friday, February 13, 2009

As Promised!

Here is one of the 2 page layouts we will do at the retreat on February 21st . This paper was so much fun to work with! and it is much prettier in real life. The 4 black 3.5x3.5 pieces are for photos. the white space is where i'll put a 5x7 picture, unmatted. the frame with the ribbon tied to it is a making memory metal frame. There is still enough paper left over to make another page or 2, so you may get a added bonus page! we'll see! Sorry the pictures are not that good. the printer/scanner is still at the bottom of all the junk in my scrapbook room.

Page 1


Page 2

Orginally we were going to quit taking registrations tomorrow, saturday feb. 14. But details changed and we will continue to take registrations until February 18th. If you do decide to sign up late, email one of us and let us know. We'll let you know about payment arrangements.
Just know that we will have one good time on the 21st of February, so I hope you can join us!
I will be working on the other layout tomorrow or sunday, so keep checking back for that!
Oh, how about at RAK!!! Lets see, what can it be? How about just a random drawing. Yeah thats it. Just leave me a comment, let me know you are out there and I'll draw someone, or the only one, on monday evening. who knows how many more rak's i'll do, so check back!
the winner of the first rak goes to Debbi Middleton, she was the only one to comment, so she wins! lol You will wish you would of left me a comment when you see the car she won! yeah, you should of left me a comment!

4 comments:

1UP RPG said...

I'm so excited there will be S&S retreats again! We are thinking we are going to pretty busy here soon, otherwise I would sign up! :) Good luck!
Brooke

Barb said...

Great layout! Wish I could go...sniff, sniff!

TammyM said...

Cynde, It's Tammy Mallardjust wanted to let you know that Rona let me know about the crop and I'm able to come. I'm so excited! I wanted to see if it was too late to be entered into the drawing, if so no big deal. I also wanted to let you know how much I loved the layout! Looking forward to the crop--

Debbi said...

Thanks Cynde......Can't wait to see everyone.
Debbi