Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two Days in a Row!!!

Well I went to markie's spring concert last night. one more year then i am done with hight school! i will miss it, but then again, maybe not!!!! my babies are growing up.

I am looking forward to going to poplar bluff this weekend and teaching again. here are a couple of my class layouts.

You Make Me Giggle!
of course it's about Chloe! We are gonna title it using the cricut and then use stickles to make it pop!





This one doesn't have a title. and it is backwards page one is on the bottom and page two on top.




and the last one. Wonderful! i just love these rusty pickle letters!




I also made 6 kits, yes SIX! i am so excited. i hope the ladies like them. it is kinda scary going in and not knowing them and their styles or if they will like you. I guess i will have to behave and not yell at anyone like i usually do. lol. I will try and post pictures of the kits soon. I may have a bunch left!

have a great day!

No comments: