Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Much Better

weather!!! i wish it would stay this way til the weekend! but i will not hold my breath!

ok so i still have to get info from poplar bluff. I did call but the lady i need to talk to was not in. so i will call later and post what i find out! it sounds like a deal for sure.

and another deal! Got this from my friend Cheryl Ellis. and it is gonna be fun! you don't want to miss it!

Crop for Babies
benefiting the March of Dimes

Scrapbooking Fun!
Friday May 16th
6:00 pm to 11:00pm
St Francis Hospital
Conference Room

$15.00 contributions to the March of Dimes

there will be Food and Prizes

Vendor space available for a $20.00 contribution. Vendor keeps proceeds from sales.

Scrapbooking for a cause!

Sign up by emailing cellisx2@yahoo.com or calling Laurel Adkisson at 334-1095.
Walk-ins are welcome!


I'm looking forward to see you ALL there!!!!

cynde

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Are you telling me that I am now the queen blogger and you are the slacker bogger?!?!?!? Hehehehehe!