Monday, April 14, 2008

COLD WEATHER

I thought it was over. i'm ready for sring. where is it at? lol well i had a great weekend. Saturday i went to rona's crop for alittle while and seen everyone. i reallllyyyyyy miss seeing everyone. the projects they were making were just the cutest! i haven't signed up for the club, cause i have to much going on right now. i'm not sure i'm keeping up! lol BUT rona has 3 more spots, if anyone is interested. the kit they did this weekend was a 30 dollar value. at the CKC convention they did this project and just did the book, not the book and box like rona's kit had, and the ckc class was over 20 bucks just for the book!

sunday we did get invitations done, well almost done. lol. they should go out in the next day or two.

last week i got my fancy pants order in. can i just say it is the coolest stuff! i love fancy pants. ahhh. the online store is up and everything i have is in it. it is hard to move around, but if you have questions, please ask. this is the best i could do, since i did it myself. once i am on my feet and have alittle more revenue, i will get a better site. but baby steps. lol. I have one more thing to do before i start excepting orders!! i am so excited!!! I am going to do a email the end of this week, or early next week.

And looks like i'll be teaching on May 3rd, National Scrapbook Day! yeah! i have missed it! A scrapbook store in Poplar Bluff is having a all day crop adn it sounds like fun! For 50 bucks (i'm pretty sure that is how much, don't qoute me. i will find out for sure!) you can crop all day, take 2 classes, and lunch! what a deal! Rona, Nikki, and I are gonna teach 5 different classes. and if you want more than two classes you can sign up for more for additional $$$. I can't wait! which reminds me, i must get my projects done! me and nikki are doing 2 classes and rona is gonna do 1. fun, fun, fun!!!! let me know if you want more info! sounds like a fun road trip to me!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Cynde give me the info on the classes you all are teaching at Poplar Bluff please. I heard that store was closing. Brad seem something in the trader about it. But I'd be interested in your classes. Debbi