Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Beautiful Weather!

Ok, so me, Rona and Nikki had a great time saturday. All the ladies in poplar bluff were so nice! our classes were full, the crop was full with 40 ladies. I hope everyone enjoyed the kits we made up to sell too. i only brought home a few. yeah! Debbie has a nice store too. scored me some creative imaginations paper that i love. I hope everyone enjoyed their National Scrapbook Day. Next year I will not have a wedding (or I hope, i do have one more daughter!) hanging over my head and will plan a retreat. i already have idea's! Don't forget about the retreat i have scheduled for June 27th and 28th. we'll celebrate my husbands birthday, even though he won't be there! lol he has to work! well, i better get to work, i will be back soon. i have some more kits made up and i will post later! cynde

1 comment:

rhonda said...

Where is this scrapbook store in Bluff?