Sunday, May 18, 2008

Exhausted

I am that. lol. ***warning*** there may be some whining ahead, so you have been warned. lol.

it has been a wild couple of months. i'm exhausted mentally and emotionally. God has really been testing me lately. but i am gonna pass those tests. yes i will. There is alot i want to do, alot i have to do, alot i THINK i have to do, and i'm getting alittle confused at what i should be doing, lol.

Markie has been giving us some trouble. I think she is testing us and trying to see how far she can go. Her 'boyfriend', well lets just say we don't like him. I have tried. really i have. but i can't anymore. and i won't hide it anymore. she knows, he knows, pretty sure everyone knows. i don't like the way he treats her and she deserves SOOOO much more than that. so much more. she just can't see it, yet. hopefully she will. just not sure when.

The wedidng plans are going good. Amanda wanted the minister that performed my parents wedding, but health problems are interfering and now we are looking for a replacement. 3 weeks before the wedding. but we love brother Bray. it is he neatest. I think other things are going good. just a few more things to do. then it's all last minute stuff. Her dress is being altered to fit since she has a poooch. she is 17 weeks pregnant now. she will find out June 2 what she is having. they think i want a girl but i jus thope it is healthy. Markies dress fit except in the chest. she has to take alittle in. no biggie.

the March of Dimes crop went great! I didn't see alot of familiar faces, but everyone was great!!! Cheryl is working on hosting another one in july. i think july 25, but don't qoute me on that. thanks to all who did purchase a/some kits. the photos are on the store blog, url up in the upper right hand corner.

if you would like to purchase a kit on the blog, let me know and we can make arrangements to get it to you. I will post the boy layouts i have in the works too. I was shocked how fun they were to do!!! everyone know how i love my girl pages! lol. no pink on these pages, no sir!! lol

the online store has taken a back burner until the wedding is over. I still hope to attend CHA in july, if only to drool over all the goodies. unfortantly the wedding is taking all m y expendiable cash at the moment! lol

well better get busy. have alot to do.

Have a great day!

No comments: