Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just Mellowing Out

after the week i had, i am just hanging out at home. The girls went to town and asked me to go, but i just want to mellow out. me, chloe and pokey. after a year and a half, pokey and chloe STILL do not get along. ugghhhh. but they are chasing each other up and down the hall. it's funny to see pokey the cat chasing chole. chloe just wants to play!

My friend Debbie is in the hospital and needs prayers, so if you could add her to your prayer list i would appreciate it. she is having some problems associated to her wreck from a year and a half ago. she is doing better. i went and seen her friday night and will go today or maybe tomorrow. like i said, i kinda just want to zone out today and her family is with her.

I did place my FIRST order today for the online store. if i could link i would, someone has to give me a tutorial on how to do that! lol but it is PINK PAISLEY. here is a link to their cool site. http://livepink.ning.com/ that is to the live pink site. it is so cool. it's kinda like myspace but for scrappers! it is cool.

it was fun seeing everyone at the store yesterday. i spent alot on stuff i will need. like flowers, paper, stamps. oh it breaks my heart. saturday will be her last day. i am off friday and will be there friday and saturday to help anyone who needs help spending their money, lol! i will miss all my friends. but we will continue on. i am trying to figure out ways to keep cropping.

ok here is a new blog (i know, i know another blog) i created to go along with my website. i will post what i am expecting in and if you see something you like email me and let me know! the addy http://smalltowngirladventure.blogspot.com/

cynde

1 comment:

Penne said...

I wish you could have stayed longer yesterday. I just wanted to let you know that I did not spend near as much as you did. :b
I will be stopping in probably every day this week. :)