Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Thursday Morning!

It's good because I'm off tomorrow!!!! yeah! And i need it, i've had some dosey of days lately. i kinda need to zone out. but NOT! lol i'm gonna go help Rona at the store tomorrow and saturday. then sunday i'll help move everything out of the store. :( I was in the store monday, and i can't believe the amount of stuff, great stuff, she still has. i have spent my part, believe me, lol. and i still want more. no need more! SOOOOOOOOOO, if you haven't been in, you might want to stock up!! it's a deal!

So it looks like we are gonna get some warm weather, yeah! maybe it'll melt the snow that is piled up on all the parking lots around. lol i went to walmart yesterday and tried to park in several spaces and there was snow in them. and the rest of them were full. ok not all of them, the ones a mile away were open, but instead of getting the well deserved exercise my body needs, i left. yep. i really didn't need a loaf of bread anyway. ha! now when i run out of soad, i'll go back. and walk that mile. but bread. nope.

I got a good deal at the local mcdonalds this morning! you buy a med or large drink and get a mcskillet free! that's 1.07 for a soda and a mcskillet. i'd never had a mcskillet before. they are ok, but to much for me. to much food. i much prefer my regular breakfast burrito. and a side of hash browns. and 10 pounds to my hips. buttttt i wouldn't pass up that deal again! lol on the sign it said it was good today and tomorrow. it's worth a try. i told the girl, what you all trying to do get me hooked on something else? uh, yeah. lol

3 comments:

Penne said...

I will be there Saturday to help out at the store...I thought we were going to STL on that day but we are going up Sunday instead.
I have been wanting to try those burritos. Guess I will tomorrow.

rhonda said...

The burritos are good. I usually get an egg mcmuffin. I think they're the same WW points. Don't know about McSkillets. Is that the stuffed pancake with maple syrup?

Can't be at the store Saturday. I'll be in class in St. Louis.

rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.