Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday, Thursday!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a really great time. sunday we had some friends over and my inlaws. then monday we went to my aunt kathryns for supper, as we do every year. i enjoy seeing all my cousins and their kids and their kids! it was totally fun. the youngest is one today. she is a doll! then sunday we went to my inlaws and then everyone came to my house for supper. then we played cards until 830. it was fun!

well Markie had her scope today. she did well. she does have endometriosis. he got some out and he is going to send it off to have a biospy done. ooops, gota go, i'll be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I SO THOUGHT THE SURGERY WAS NEXT THURSDAY. OOPS, SORRY I FORGOT.I HOPE THAT SHE IS DOING BETTER TODAY. I WILL CALL LATER TODAY.BYE FOR NOW....DEBBIE