Friday, December 14, 2007

I Think

Chloe should be a model. lol. stupid thoughts this morning. but i was just looking at her pictures with santa and then with me and deb, and she poses so cute. could be that markie was standing behind the camera going, 'i got food, chloe, i got food!' lol and she loves her food and knows just what markie is talking about. lol. ok, so i little crazy this morning. didn't sleep alot. woke up about 330 and couldn't go back to sleep. and this is my 5th day in a row. I MUST GO PART TIME. after this wedding, i am seriously considering it. seriously. i am and have been making my case to give to mark. not that i wouldn't do it if he said no, lol, but it will be much smoother if i had his blessing. but then i think i should stay and sock my money in retirement. decisions, decisions. adn i could just go part time for a couple years (yeah right). so i must quit thinking this morning and just work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

COME ON, I AGREE WITH YOU, ABOUT THE GOING PART TIME, THEN WE COULD GO OUT AND EAT LUNCH, AND THEN GO SHOPPING WITH CHLOE AND ZOIE. THE GIRLS WANT YOU TO GO PART TIME, TOO. ZOIE NEEDS MORE US TIME WITH CHLOE.