Monday, December 10, 2007

I should've

called in today. i feel lousy. did yesterday too. must be the weather. my teeth hurt. my head hurts. my throat hurts. i guess you could call it the se mo crud. lol but i want to whine a little. so i did. i'm done.


so did you have a good weekend? i had a good one. friday we went to mark's work christmas party. fun. not really. lol we stayed maybe a hour. got our free product and left basically. lol we're just not the partyers anymore. lol but if the right people would of been there, it would of been different. oh well.

saturday i went to patton to light my way. cool little shop that has the BEST candles around. i got santa's whiskers and christmas morning. i had the intention to give them to amanda, but i think i will keep the santa's whiskers, lol. i could always order more, we put in a order here at work about once a month. i'm telling ya, they are the best smelling candles. then me and my friend Debbie took our puppies, chloe and zoie (both shih tzu's) to petco so they could get their pictures taken with santa. how fun! there were so many dogs there. Chloe was #54 to get her picture taken. and that was about 130-200pm. it went til 4pm. it was fun and chloe got some treats outta it and two new toys. she scored, as usual. she is rotten. don't remember what i did before her. i have turned into one of those people who think their dog is human, those same people i used to make fun of. (insert rosey cheek smiley) then she got sick saturday night. could've been that 1/2 3musketeer's candy bar she ate, could've been all the excitement, who knows. but she had me worried. had to call my friend debbie (the expert, she has had dogs, heck all kinds of animals, forever!) and get her opinion. lol she was sick tho. poor baby. doesn't stop her from wanting to eat thou. silly thing.

yesterday was just a lay around the house kinda day. whoops, gotta work, i'll be back

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CHLOE IS SO FUNNY. SHE IS HUMAN, NEVER TELL HER SHE ISNT.
I DID CHECK OUT THE CANDY BAR STUFF, THAT CANDY BAR COULD HAVE MADE HER SICK FOR DAYS.
SHE IS SO SILLY.

Penne said...

I think you need to post the picture of Chloe and Santa. :)