Sunday, August 15, 2010

a couple of kits

A couple of kits I will have available at the crop on saturday. If you know you want one for sure, let me know and so I can hold one back for you. This are gonna be as cheap as you will get! lol

This is a one pager. I may come up with a simaliar page, but not sure of that yet. This kit will be $5.00 and comes with instructions. Your title can be cut out the day of the crop.


This Page is a one pager, but the next page uses the same paper and will look great next to this one in your scrapbook, so these two are a kit. This kit will sell for $7.00 and comes with complete instructions.



This kit is a 2 page Halloween or pumpkin patch layout. I love the cricut cut out's and I think you will too! It is $7.00 also and comes with complete instructions.






Now if you want all three, the cost will be $16.00. I hope to see all of you there on saturday!!! If you can't come for the whole day, come by and see the kits and grab you a couple. Rona will have her awesome kits also.



No comments: