Monday, August 11, 2008

well, hello there.

sorry i havent' been around. i don't have internet at home right now, gonna work on that this week. works is filtered. so i'm very limited. lol

but i have other things to keep my mind busy. Amanda is getting bigger and bigger every day. she is doing good.

not sure how to put this, so here goes. (good thing you can't see me, cause i'm gonna cry) My daughter Markie is pregnant. she is only 17 and a senior in hs. we had hoped to kinda keep it quite for a few more months just so she could at least have a few 'normal' months of her senior year. but thanks to some very chatty 'do gooders'. oh well. it has been a roller coaster of a few weeks. thanks to my friends that have listened to me, let me cry, helped me, drank with me, called places for me, ect, ect. lol. it is all so confusing, but we are doing our best. Markie has become a very good liar, adn that is something i am having a VERY HARD time with. i would rather be punched in the face than to be lied to. adn she continues to do it even though i have proof. lets just say it will be a very long 6 months. i have told her that i will help her and make her senior year as normal as possible as long as she quits lying and she tries to help herself. we'll see. we've (well i) have been busy trying to figure out insurance adn stuff. she doesn't quailfy for medicaid, but she is under both mine and marks insurance, which is great. lets just say she doesn't have a clue.

we won't talk about the boyfriend. this was my one of my worst fears.

scrapbooking has taken a back seat. i was wanting to start a scrapbook kit club, not sure now. not even sure about scrapbooking.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Everything will be better with time. If you need anything give me a call.......I've been through the "can't stand the boyfriend thing", too.
Debbi

Nikki said...

((((((BIG HUGS)))))) for you again! As always, you know where I am if you need anything...anything!

Penne said...

LOVE YOU FRIEND!

Barb said...

I'm thinking of you.....keep scrapbooking as it is something you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Why does life have to be sooooo hard? We need to stick together though - I have become such a hermit I never get out unless I have to. (some days I don't even feel like taking a shower)! CALL ME! R