Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello

where has the time went? we went camping the first week in July and since then the time has flown by. i worked everyday last week adn will this week. no weekday off. yuck. i'm a 72 hour person, so that means i get one day off every two weeks, but not this pay period. i was suppose to be off this friday to go to CHA, but that is not gonna happen. i just can't swing it, that wedding. lol since this store is a 'no loans' kinda store, i have some limitations. lol. so i have decided to just order what looks like the coolest new stuff that i can see on the internet. let me just say, there are some pretty awesome sneak peaks out there. i have made a list and have been checking it twice. the list that follows is my most favorites so far!

Pink Paislee-- i just love this company. i want it all. so i have selected a few i think i must really get, but i want to know what you like too. so go here:
http://www.pinkpaislee.com/home.php?cat=6
and leave me a comment and let me know what you like.


Fancy Pants-- of course! i haven't seen all of this yet, but i will def. be getting this in. if there is something you must have from them, let me know!!

October afternoon-- the one new line that i have seen is the BOMB! this one will be hard for me to withhold ordering all of it!

Crete Paper--haven't seen it yet. i'm sure i'll have to have it all

My Little Yellow Bicycle--There new lines are totally awesome. it is almost my fav!

STudio 8--awesome new papers and teh dinosar line is my favorite! (ok, 2m onths ago i would not of given it a second look, but ya know, a grandSON changes all that! and it's soooo funny, i was at a garage sale and i bought the cutest onsie with dinosars on them. lol. oh, it's a WHOLE new world!)

teresa collins--she has a awesome new recipe line out. it is the coolest!

if you want to see all of these, head on over to
http://mb.lifetimemoments.com/index.php?showtopic=167810

and let me know what you are liking! i like to know if it is the same as me!!!!

right now i am without internet at home, so bare with me. it will be back on shortly. i am trying to figure out what i want to do. i must have it though.

No comments: