Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

what i was thinking. ok so i go to this site my 'womans world' tells me to go to for coupons. i sign up. and say it's ok to send my email addy to their email list. WHAT? WHY THE H*(( DID I DO THAT? geez. i don't even want to image how many additional emails i get a day. i can't tell you what all i've won. i'm not really sure either, since i DON'T OPEN THE EMAILS. ugghh i must find this site and remove my addy. sometimes i just wish i could back in time for just a instant, hit myself in the head, and go on. so if by chance you have emailed this week and i have not gotten back to you, please email me again. and make sure you put something in the subject line i will recongize.
rant over.

I will post a picture of my car soon. penne, it is a four door. can't go to wild ya know! and debbi by the time more grandbabies come, i should have outgrown this phase in my life and have a bigger car to haul all the babies around! but right now, this is toooooo much fun!!! and markie BEGS me to let her drive it. lol almost daily!

No comments: