Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello

lol. i hate doing a title when i really have nothing to put there. i think i've said that before. been a little busy or busy doing little. one of those. been feeling kinda blah, think there is something going around work. just a real tired feeling and puky kinda feeling. i worked everyday last week adn i have to do it again this week. yuck. but then i'm off again for a FIVE day holiday weekend! yeah! it finally fell right with mark's crazy shift work where we'll get to spend the fourth of july camping. yeah. and it's our first camping trip this year! dang, that is not right. we've usually been 5 or 6 times by now. the wedding got alittle (ok a lot) in the way and a little thing as almost $4.00 agallon gas gets in the way too. lol

speaking of outragous gas prices, i finally bit the bullet and traded in my beloved expedition. i loved that thing. but it was just not practical anymore. no one rides with me adn it got like 15 miles (on a good day coasting down hill) a gallon, so it's gone. and in it's place is a nice new (or new to me) 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. it has a sunroof, leather, cd player, heated seats, climate control for both seats in front, remote start. and i love it.

I'm getting exited about the crop on saturday. I can't wait to see my friends! and we're gonna have kits if you have the need to buy some. Check out Penne's blog (click on her name on the right) she has a cute kits for cards. (edited from cars to cards, thanks penne) very cool. Rona is gonna have some kits too. and i hope to have a few! i'm thinking i'm getting back in the swing of things. i'm feeling the itch to scrap!!!! yeah! well it's time to go home. have a nice evening. i have to go help unload pavestone we bought at their auction this weekend. yeah. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a few kits for "cards" not "cars" lol...although you could put something together for you new car...

Nikki said...

'bout time you posted something :-)
I still haven't seen you shiny new car...what's up with that?

Penne said...

is your car 2 or 4 door?

Debbi said...

Cynde, Wish I could come to the crop, but we have a family reunion. (I'd rather go to a scrap reunion and see all of you) Seems like there's always something going on. I'm behind I think 2 packs with the scrapbook club. I'll get them sometime. I need to trade my Tahoe in for something else to, except there's usually one or two grandkids in there with me. Have a great day. Tell everyone I said hi.
Debbi