Sunday, March 15, 2009

teresa collins pages!




Thanks to my Friend, Nancy, here are some pictures of the two pages i did with the left over product from the teresa collins mini book we did on March 7th. I still need to finish my book, it is sooo cool. and i need to make another one for kaydin's hospital arrival. and speaking of Kaydin, he is the sweetest baby, lots of work, but sweet!!







I hope you all enjoyed the class and have your books done. if not, get to it! lol






If you have any questions about these pages, let me know.




this layout i used a 12x12 piece of black cardstock and just layered the paper on. very easy.















This one is the damask 12x12 paper and i took a piece of black cardstock and put it smack dab in the middle of the paper. The black cardstock is 12x9. layer the black cardstock in middle of patterned paper leaving 1 1/2 inches off the top and bottom. and then just layer the rest. easy, since we've already cut everything up!







So I hope you enjoyed the class and we are working on the next retreat, just have to come up with a date!!!!













No comments: