Tuesday, December 16, 2008

blogger. Hmmhf!

can't understand it. it is drving me crazy!!!! but it's free. so what can i say.

so can you see the post after this one?

if so, that is my big boy Noah! he is getting so BIG! and so cute! he will just smile at you now. it is sooo much fun. we had a mini photo shoot yesterday. i am learning. that is all i can say! i know i need some backgrounds. my assistants were not very good, Amanda and Mark were not very cooperative. complain, complain. jeez. but i have better pictures on my photoshop at home that i did not save correctly. i need some real leasons on photoshop, and soon!!! lol

and i decided to turn my living room upside down. what a diaster. it is still pretty, um, upside down! lol

well, better get back to work.

have a great day!

No comments: